Customers requiring technical assistance can reach our support engineers via phone, e-mail, or live chat.
- Customers with Customer First support agreements can connect our support team by phone Monday through Friday 8:00 am to 8:00 pm ET (5:00 am to 5:00 pm PT) at (877) 900-4996
- Live chat is available Monday through Friday 8:30 am to 8:00 pm ET (5:30 am to 5:00 pm PT). Click here to initiate live chat or click the chat icon located at the bottom right corner of our web site.
- Technical questions for our support engineers may also be submitted via e-mail.
- For technical support by phone after hours, Premium and Elite Customer First support level customers may call (800) 966-3371
Remote Support Session
If you’ve already contacted Q-mation Support and have been instructed to initiate a Remote Support Session by one of our support engineers, use the Remote Session Connect button below to begin:
With on-site support, Q-mation offers software upgrades, audits, evaluations, and more to ensure your systems are operating at peak performance.
- To schedule on-site support, please contact our support team at (877) 900-4996 or via e-mail.
Get Q-mation Updates
Subscribe to be notified by email of upcoming Q-mation digital workshops, training courses, and customer events!
Additional Support Resources
AVEVA KNOWLEDGE BASE
The AVEVA Knowledge Base and Security Central Web Site is the central repository for all technical information related to AVEVA/Wonderware Product and available to active Customer First support subscribers here.
Step-by-step instructional guides curated by our support team covering a variety of technical topics. Archive will be updated regularly.
Licensing AVEVA (InTouch) Edge
This Tech Note assumes that you have performed the initial installation of the AVEVA (InTouch) Edge and are now ready to assign and activate a license for it.
Helpful tech tutorials curated by our support team.